Video Assessment Call
Know what needs to be done in a 15 minute video phone call.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT VIDEO CALLS
What Is A Video Assessment Call?
Video calling allows us to continue to provide in-depth assessments for our clients including identifying asbestos, outlining asbestos testing for renovations, mould detection and more.
How Our Video Assessment Call Works
- Submit a request for video chat.
- An email will be provided to set up preferred date and time.
- An email or text will provide link to connect to video. We suggest using Smartphone or Notepad if requiring a walkthrough.
Due To COVID-19 We Are Offering Free Video Assessments
- A virtual walkthrough of areas requiring assistance
- Advice from a specialist tailored to your scope of work and budget
- Have the option of booking an onsite assessment at a later date
Let's Get Started
Simply fill out the form to the right with your contact info and the service you'd like to have as part of the video assessment. Please also provide us with 3 time slots from Monday-Friday / 9am-5pm when you would like to be called. We will first confirm the time with you prior to the call,
Alternatively, you may schedule the call with us by calling 1-855-666-6853.
*Note that the video call will need to be scheduled and please allow for 20 minutes of your time (we always like to have a short 'hello').