At Healthy Environmental, we’re constantly growing in our field of expertise. With this growth comes current employment opportunities. Available positions are outlined below with instruction on how to apply.
Why Come Work for Us?
Our company offers competitive wages, benefits packages and the chance to work with a great team of associates. Our work environment is challenging but rewarding. Additionally, we offer job specific training for candidates who demonstrate capability and eagerness to learn the trade.
Asbestos, Mould, Insulation Technician / Installer Needed – Full-time
Technicians are responsible for performing removal of asbestos, mould and insulation in addition to installing blown-in and batting insulation. Must be comfortable working at heights. Technicians are under supervision of a trained supervisor. Must be reliable and willing to work flexible hours such as occasional weekend shifts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Abatement / Remediation of Substances
- Exploratory Work
- Setting up Containments
- Communicating with Supervisor on Site
- Insulation Installation
- Valid G Driver’s License and Clean Abstract
- Experience with Medium-Duty Vehicles
- Customer Services Skills and Problem Solving
- Working Knowledge of Insulation or Construction Industry
- Asbestos Abatement Training
- Working at Heights or other certification
- Drywalling Experience
Salary: Starting from $18.00-$20.00 an hour (based on experience)
To apply for a position, please email or mail a copy of your resume along with your contact information and why you are the best fit.
Mail: 1370 Wallace Road Unit 1 Oakville, Ontario L6L 2Y2