One of the most physically demanding and time-consuming jobs is ceramic tile removal. Manual removal of ceramic tile can take even the most experienced floor removers an extensive amount of time. Other labour intensive floor types include asbestos vinyl tiles, asbestos linoleum and quarry tile. At Healthy Environmental, we offer an effective solution that can ensure the project gets done on time and within budget. Our company supplies a battery-operated floor removal machine capable of impacting 4,000 lbs. of torque. Our machine is perfect for small residential projects and large commercial jobs.
Floor removal can lead to incredible amounts of dust in the air. To ensure air quality, the machine we use limits dust and produces no emissions. We can also offer a dust-free application, which would involve containment, negative air machines and surfactants.
On large commercial projects, we provide manual removal of waste by wheelbarrow and also offer, with permission granted, bobcat service with labour.
Healthy Environmental provides its customers with the following options for floor removal:
- Preparation of floor by grinding
- Operator and machine only
- The crew to hand-load and cart material to disposal bin
- Bobcat service for extended distances to disposal bin
- Adhesive and mastic removal or encapsulation service
- Disposal service (MOE License # A841596)
- Preparation of final service(s)
WSIB ACC # 235483 / CGL Policy # ENA20066
How Much Time Can I Actually Save?
For example, an average man with a demolition hammer can remove approximately 250 Sq. Ft. of ceramic tile per day. With our ride-on machine, that amount is what can easily be removed per hour.
Types of Floors We Can Remove for You:
– Vinyl Tile
– Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
– Asbestos Vinyl Tile with available shrouds with HEPA vacuum and large negative air systems
– Asbestos Linoleum
– Forms of Quarry Tile (Marble, terrazzo, shale)
– Wood Flooring
– Carpet and under pad
– Thin set and Mortar
– Leveling Compound
– Roof and floor Membranes
We offer accurate and effective removal and carefully perform our services to ensure your home or commercial location is kept in the best condition possible. For more information about our services, please feel free to contact us.
Leave a Reply
The comments are closed.
- Mould Myths Exposed
- When to Use an Industrial Hygienist
- Take Action Against Radon Gas
- Topics to Consider when Purchasing a Home | Topic 6: Basements
- Topics to Consider when Purchasing a Home | Topic 5: Roofing
- August 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- September 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- December 2012